Nice low hour used volvo track loader, price doesn't include attachments
Skid Steer Loaders are one of the most versatile machines on the jobsite. At the front of it all is the wide range of productive attachments for hauling earth, cutting trenches, digging postholes, palletizing material or breaking concrete. And because you put them through a lot each day, you need durability and performance you can count on. You found it with Volvo Skid Steer Loaders.
Volvo MCT85C compact track loader: All-terrain Versatility – on Tracks.
The Volvo MCT85C is part of the new compact track loader range from Volvo, providing customers with new ways to conquer more applications. Volvo track machines deliver greater stability and traction – even in the worst of terrain.
This makes each model ideal for construction, material handling, landscaping and municipal work. With the ability to use a wide range of attachments, such as buckets, pallet forks, dozer blades, rakes and much more, the versatility of Volvo track loaders provides more opportunity for year-round profitability.
Top features of the MCT85C compact track loader include:
- Cab Access: Cab access is safer through the side entry, large opening door. Eliminates the need for the operator to perform an uncomfortable body turn in order to sit down.
- Volvo Cab: The redesigned Volvo cab is spacious and safe, offering 27% more interior space over previous Volvo models. Ergonomic comfort for prolonged operator productivity
- Loader Design: The unique, single loader arm design delivers the loading performance and durability of a traditional design, along with the safety, improved visibility and enhanced cab access of a side-entry, low tower design.
- Service Access: Excellent service access due to a single loader arm, a forward-tilting cab and a large, rear compartment door. Simple, safe access to all service and maintenance areas.
- Visibility: The single tower loader arm design, with no horizontal cross member, provides all-around, class-leading visibility. Features a large top window and narrow ROPS cab pillars. Increased safety when operating in tight areas.
- Designed and Supported for Life: From the largest to the newest skid steer and compact track loaders, your local Volvo dealer supports you with all the parts, service and trusted industry experience you can depend on.
Without Bucket: 44.9 in. (1,140 mm)
Rear: 65 in. (1,650 mm)
Engine & Drivetrain
|4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 8-valve, direct-injection diesel engines|
|Meet US EPA Tier 4i standards|
|Self-cleaning, dual-element, air cleaner|
|12V heavy-duty starter|
|Alternator with internal regulator|
|Quick cycle engine preheat|
|Engine oil remote drain hose|
|Top mounted, tilt-up hydraulic oil cooler|
|Grid heater (cab machine only)|
|Lift Arm Path|
|Heavy-duty, maintenance-free battery 760CCA|
|Engine start / stop key switch|
|Electronic hand throttle|
|Coolant temperature gauge|
|Charge pressure low|
|Engine oil low|
|Air flow restricted|
|Seat belt warning with 2-speed engaged|
|Warning Lights Flash|
|Hyrdraulic oil temperature high|
|Master electrical shut-off switch|
|In-cab fuse panel accessible without tools|
|(2) front and (2) rear 50W work lights if AC|
|(2) front and (1) rear 50W work lights if no AC|
|Transmission / Drive|
|(2) servo-assisted variable displacement piston pumps mounted in tandem|
|(2) fixed displacement high torque motors|
|Tracks 18 in. (320 mm)|
|Lift-arm mounted auxiliary hydraulics|
|ISO hand pilot 7-way controls|
|Low flow case drain return line|
|5 micron filter for charge pressure|
|10 micron filter for loader hydraulic return|
|Hydraulic park brake|
|Emergency lower arm valve|
|Lift-arm support strut|
|Full audible and visual warning systems|
|Restraint activated safety system|
|Electric lift and tilt hydraulic lockouts|
|Emergency exit through front windshield|
|Isolation mounted canopy with low left-hand side door and laminated right hand glass|
|ROPS and FOPS|
|Mechanical suspension seat|
|Pod storage area|
|12V power accessory outlet|
|Rear view mirror|
|2 in. retractable seat belt|
|Operator seat bar|
|Lockable rear service door and engine cover|
|Lockable fuel cap|
|Mechanical Attachment Bracket|
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.